I wonder why we have to do this adulting thing. Especially seeing as we have to work for money. Anyway, if you’re wondering like me, and you also had to resume work today, you’ll relate to one or more of these:
1) Waking up has never been harder
Is this necessary? It’s ghetto to wake up before 10 am.
2) Your face when your boss said: “welcome back.”
3) You considered faking your death this morning
Life can’t be this hard you know.
4) Or eloping to Togo
Cheers to new beginnings.
5) You also wished you had inheritance or family money
Just imagine it.
6) Or Dangote would come to claim you as his long lost child
Daddy Snnopy plsssss.
7) You’re already dreaming of when you’ll go on leave
When will my enjoyment return from war?
8) Or the next public holiday
Especially the long weekend holidays: Thursday till Monday.
9) You’ve done everything but work today
Still in holiday mood pls.
10) You’re scrolling through Zikoko
Better face your daily bread. We’re not there oh.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.
The post 10 Things You’ll Relate To If Your Office Has Resumed For The Year appeared first on Zikoko!.