Some are funny and know how to read the room, but some cough A*sos cough don’t.
Anyways, here are some of the struggles of the not-so-glamorous life of a social media manager.
1. You feel like you’ve made it in life when people are retweeting, sharing or liking all your posts.
2. You feel even better when they comment
You on your CV: Call me boss, oga boss
3. Your heart breaks a little when anyone unfollows the account
I thought only men break hearts
4. You begging people to follow the account
I will not let you go, unless you follow us
5. You’re constantly checking for the ideal time to post
I can see you online better interact, don’t let the devil use you
6. After begging family, friends and enemies to follow, you still have to explain that you can’t follow back because it’s a business account.
I take God name beg you.
7. You can’t count how many times you’ve lost sleep keeping up with trends.
Even God rests on Thursday abi Sunday
8. When they drag the brand it feels like a personal attack
9. You die a little when people are interacting with a post but no one is following
Just kuku kill me
10. You’re constantly stressing about you mistakenly using the company’s account to share a post about your cheating ex.
11. The one day you sleep early, another tech startup becomes a unicorn
Shey you couldn’t wait?
12. You have to deal with people applying for your job via DM
13. Once in a while your post bangs and everyone on the team cheers you on.
You to them: it wasn’t hard, it’s my job
You in your head: this better not be a fluke
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.
The post 13 Struggles Only Social Media Managers Can Relate To appeared first on Zikoko!.