If you say any of the words in this article, you’re a 50+ person. Don’t argue with us.
“Father Lord, please give us the wherewithal…”
Anyone who says this was a primary school proprietor in their past life.
Nobody should be saying this word. This is one of the weirdest English words ever.
You’re not allowed to say this if you don’t have grandchildren.
5. “Satis” instead of “Sausage”
Big mummy, please.
6. “Platform” instead of “Group chat”
Big daddy, please.
How do you even use this in a sentence?
This word has aggressive energy. It just does.
What is this? King James Bible?
10. “Raggolis” instead of “Plastic bottle”
Don’t say this.
This usually goes well with the word pretty. It’s usually “Pretty Damsel”.
Just say maybe. Ahn ahn?
I don’t even know what this means.
Let’s groove baby.
- Lady falls in love with man who allowed her to sit on his lap at a wedding
- Meet the Brand-New Cast of the HBO Max Reboot of Pretty Little Liars
- BBNaija, Saskay Shares Shocking Details About Her Sex Life
- Alert Creek Secrets! Hulu’s Love, Victor Has Been Renewed For Season 3
- “I’ve been on the table” – BBNaija Venita replies a follower who raised her for having real body