A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped on several occasions by up to 33 men in the latest horrifying sex attack case in India.
The attacks took place at various locations in the Thane district of Maharashtra state over the last eight months, a senior police official confirmed.
Police have arrested 24 people and detained two minors in connection with the case so far, Dattatray Karale, additional commissioner of police (East region), said on Thursday.
According to Times of India, the girl is in a stable condition undergoing treatment at a government hospital.
It was also reported that angry crowds had gathered outside the police station where the men are being held, to protest against the attack.
- Man Murders Neighbor After His Cat Entered His House
- Doctor Confirms Defilement Of Minor In Baba Ijesha’s Case
- Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer, sheriff says.
Director of photography Halyna Hutchins was killed, and director Joel Souza is injured.
- Investment Advisers Prohibited From Crypto Activities in India, Regulator Warns
- Testimonials, awards as C.O.PE alleviates breast cancer burden for 26 years
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country