Five Tekashi 6ix9ine’s security team members have been charged with robbery after chasing down a man who recorded a video of the rapper and took his phone.
The men allegedly chased him through Harlem in SUVs with flashing lights and sirens, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office alleges. Once they caught up with him, one of the men opened the man’s car door and knocked his phone to the ground and stomped on it. Other security personnel allegedly pointed a Taser at the man while another approached with his hand on his holstered gun. Unmarked police vehicles arrived and the security team fled.
TEKASHI 6IX9INE SAYS SNOOP DOGG IS A SNITCH
All five members are now facing charges of first and second-degree robbery, false impersonation and other charges.
One of the individuals, a retired NYPD detective, was also charged for “falsely claiming to NYPD officers and in a 911 call that the victim was threatening the defendants with a firearm,” according to the prosecutor’s office.
- Renowned 92-Year-Old Sculptor Killed by 26-Year-Old Female Roommate: Cops
- Oklahoma Mother Charged With Child Neglect After 12-Year-Old Daughter Births Child By ‘Boyfriend’ Twice Her Age
- Fresh charges filed against El-Zakzaky by Kaduna state govt
- Abba Kyari Denies Receiving Money From Hushpuppi – Newspot
- TikTok Star Anthony Barajas Passes Away At 19 Days After Movie Theater Shooting