“Classy” and “trashy” have suddenly become defined by gender. Here are 7 times when this paradigm shift happens.
1. Shot shooting.
It’s gentlemanly when a man shoots his shot but if a woman does it then she is desperate.
2. Body count
A man’s body count could be as long as his account number but a woman’s body count shouldnt be more than 3.
When a man is arrogant he is confident but when a woman moves the same way she is rude and should learn to be humble.
A man who flirts is a confident alpha male but a woman who does it is trashy.
4. Actual hoeing.
5. Baby mamas.
A man can have as many baby mamas as he wants and still be respected. But if a woman dares be a single mother society will judge her to death.
6. Road rage.
A man can curse out but if a woman does it she is being rude and unnecessarily emotional.
An ambitious man is respected and admired but an ambitious woman must be reminded at least twice a day that her time is going and she had better get married and start producing children.
The post 7 Things Considered Trashy For Nigerian Women But Classy For Nigerian Men appeared first on Zikoko!.
- Ned Nwoko reveal why puts their baby under the Sun (Video)
- Niger: Six French Men Killed By Armed Men
- Woman continues to argue with unconscious partner who she allegedly ran over with her car (Video)
- She Was Charged With Murder After Her Baby Was Stillborn. Now California’s AG Has Stepped In.
- These Faithful Are Determined to ‘Save’ You Even if It Means Giving You COVID-19