1) The only footballers you know are C.Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
Because people never shut up about them.
2) You really don’t know what “Offside” means.
Even after countless people have explained it to you at different stages of your life.
3) This is you when someone asks you what the scores were from last night’s match.
Ehh……I suppose watch am but light no dey.
4) When people ask your favourite club, you immediately say Manchester United or Barcelona.
And then you run because you really don’t know anything about them. Those are just the clubs you hear about the most.
5) This is you when football fans are arguing at the top of their voices like mad people.
What is all this nonsense? Are they paying you people?
6) When someone asks you who you think will win this year’s Ballon d’Or and you’re like:
7) When all the people at the viewing center are screaming in excitement but you’re only there because your friends dragged you along so you fake excitement.
But you really just want to go home.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.
The post 7 Things You’ll Relate To If You Don’t Understand Football appeared first on Zikoko!.