A homeless man was arrested on Monday after punching and choking a 7-year-old boy in Manhattan, according to law enforcement sources.
The child was randomly attacked on Monday afternoon outside a building on East 86th Street near Second Avenue on the Upper East Side, the sources said.
He suffered minor injuries and was taken to NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center for treatment.
The perp, who appeared to be intoxicated, was nabbed at the scene and brought to Metropolitan Hospital Center for a psychological evaluation, according to the sources.
No additional information was immediately available.
Additional reporting by Tamar Lapin
The post 7-year-old boy randomly punched and choked by stranger in NYC appeared first on Newzandar News.
- One Injured As IGP Adamu’s Orderly Misfires AK-47 Rifle In Abuja Beer Parlour
- At least two arrested at Barclays Center rally demanding NYPD reforms
- PHOTOS: Police rescue suspected kidnapper from lynching, recover ATM cards and others in Ekiti
- Take Flight With 15 Thrillers Just as Riveting as The Flight Attendant
- 80-year-old Tanzanian man dies during sex with his 33-year-old lover in hotel