Controversial Nigerian actor now turned Instagram blogger Uche Maduagwu has said that most of the actresses who act in Yoruba date Yahoo boys.
Uche Maduagwu who has been trending in the news over his announcement of being gay. He recently disclosed on his page that he wanted to commit suicide due to how he has been abused by some Nigerians after declaring himself Gay. It appears that he has gotten over his dilemma as he is seen sharing his normal posts on social media.
READ ALSO: REACTIONS On Social Media As Davido Meets His Son Ifeanyi After Several Months
According to a new claim made by Maduagwu, most Yoruba actresses in the industry are dating men who are involved in fraudulent activities. He stated that the boyfriend’s of these popular Nigerian actresses scam people to make money
Uche Maduagwu slams these women for mounting pressure on social media on young ones by showing up their flashy lifestyle. He slammed these women for not questioning their men the type of job they do to generate such a huge amount of monies they spend on them.
READ ALSO: Who Marriage Help? – Actress Uche Ogbodo Counsels Unmarried Women Above 30
See his video below….
The post 90% Of Yoruba Actresses Are Dating Yahoo Boys – Uche Maduagwu appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Place Visa Ban On Jonathan Goodluck -Uche Maduagwu Tells US President, Joe Biden
- Ada Jesus Spotted In A Wheelchair Receiving Treatment At Onitsha
- “I Need Something Sweet” – Chioma Says Amidst Break Up Rumor With Davido
- Friendship Kills The Business – Jigan To His Colleagues Who Don’t Pay
- Naira Marley Continues His Ramadan Teachings As He Gives Hints On One Can Complete The Quran For Ramadan In 30 Days