For almost two weeks, police have been desperately searching for Sarm Heslop, a British flight attendant who vanished from a boat off the coast of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
That search, however, has become increasingly harder after her American boyfriend, 44-year-old Ryan Bane, stopped cooperating with police and barred them from searching the vessel. To make matters worse, it appears Bane has a history of domestic violence, his ex-wife said in a new interview.
Now, Heslop’s friends and family are fed up.
- Brooklyn Center Demonstrator Rips Into Media ‘Twisting Up’ Protests Live on CNN
- Chet Hanks’ Ex Sues Him for $1M Over Alleged Abuse, as He Celebrates ‘White Boy Summer’
- Coffee With a Cause? Sign Me Up
- Klansman Founded City Where Daunte Wright Was Killed by Cop
- Did Prince Andrew Really Just Use Prince Philip’s Death to Sneak Back on TV?