I periodically check messages on a website I maintain for my deceased former husband, Ben Martin, a Time/Life photographer. The other day I read a message from “Tracey” that brought back bittersweet memories of the man I married fifty years ago, July 3, 1971.
. . .Today I purchased an aluminum camera gear case that belonged to Mr. Martin at a flea market/antique store in Bristol, TN. My research introduced me to the work of Ben Martin and brought me to his site. As an amateur photographer I am humbled and honored to have it. I only wish it could talk! LOL.
- Partygoers Claimed Black Missouri Teen Died by Suicide—Inquest Calls BS
- Lucasfilm Hires YouTube Artist Behind ‘Star Wars’ Deepfake – Newspot
- Researchers Investigate Newly Introduced Butterfly That Could Become Widespread in Canada
- Another Terrible Week for Terrible Human Being Tucker Carlson
- Does Dolly Parton Know What’s Happening at Her Stampede?