Founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has warned married couples against sex-starved life.
In a post shared on his Ministries Facebook page, the clergyman stated that a sex-starved marriage is heading for destruction, as he urges couples to be available for each other.
”A sex-starved marriage is heading for destruction; spouses should be available for each other, otherwise there will be a tendency to go where they would be accepted because the burning must be satisfied.’ He wrote.
- Bishop Oyedepo: How a worshipper ran mad trying to steal from my church
- These Couples Are Serving All The Baewatch Heat On The Met Gala 2021 Red Carpet
- Mercy Johnson Expresses Undying Love For Etinosa’s Daughter
- Still nobody’s ex – Mercy Aigbe says as she shares new photo
- Nigerian Lesbian Couple ‘Publicly Wed’ Amidst Anti-Gay Laws