Netflix’s latest teen romance is the upcoming A Week Away, a musical set at a Christian summer camp for teens. The movie’s cast features a mix of young stars you’ll recognize, long-running adult comedians, and a handful of promising newcomers just breaking into the business. Both of the lead actors are faces you definitely know (and both got their breakout roles on Disney-related TV shows, coincidentally!), but you should also be keeping an eye on the up-and-coming members of the supporting cast. Before the movie starts streaming on Netflix on March 26, take a look at everything we know so far about who’s in the cast and where we might have seen them before.
- Meet the Cast of Shadow and Bone, Netflix’s Adaptation of Leigh Bardugo’s Beloved Books
- The Teens in Ginny & Georgia Definitely Aren’t Teens IRL, Because This Is Netflix and Duh
- Davido shows his invite as his Hollywood debut ‘Coming to America 2’ is set to be released
- Netflix’s Ginny & Georgia: An Excellent Show Undermined by its Race Problems
- ‘The Serpent’ Trailer: Tahar Rahim is a Seductive Serial Killer in Netflix Limited Series