Veteran Nollywood actor and movie producer, Yemi Solade has reacted to the #TwitterBan in Nigeria, and he has a rather interesting opinion about it.
He said Twitter insulted the most populous black nation on earth by insulting the president and that was a step too far.
He also added that Twitter’s action is a result of the “White Supremacy” they exhibit and it should be curbed sometimes.
“Everybody has a right to expression but when a platform is used to form trouble and project Anarchy, there should be rules regulating such practices,” he said.
See Video Below:
— JNL (@JustNewsline) June 7, 2021
- June 12: Apologise To Protesters Who Were Arrested, Falana Tells Police
- “She is our mother” – Gospel singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori appeals to those insulting Tope Alabi (video)
- Lai Mohammad: “Twitter CEO, Dorsey is liable for #EndSARS losses
- Police Should Apologise To Protesters Who Were Arrested On June 12 – Newspot
- Twitter Writes FG On Suspension In Nigeria