Nollywood actress, Jemima Osunde has shared her experience with an electrician who came to work in her apartment.
According to the 25-year-old physiotherapist cum film star, she gave him her number after he was done with the work, asking him to save it and send her a message later in case she might need his services again.
She was, however, surprised to see the message he sent to her which reads:
“This is my number baby”
Osunde lamented about the lack of professionalism on his part and concluded that she will not be contacting him to come to her house again.
She added that she would never do such as a physiotherapist because it’s a risk that can make her lose her license.
See her full post below:
The post Actress Jemima Osunde Narrates Experience With Electrician Who Called Her ‘Baby’ appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- “Force Yourself To Speak Up, Ask For Help,” Actress Damilola Adegbite Advises
- Liz Anjorin and husband organize 10 child dedication parties in different locations for their newborn
- We Celebrate The Dead More Than The Living – Actress Bimbo Akinsanya
- Lizzy Anjorin and husband to dedicate newborn baby in 10 USA cities
- Actress Patience Ozokwo Shows Off Handsome Grandson As He Clocks 10