Nigerian actress, Linda Osifo has revealed that she was bullied during her younger years due to her tribal marks.
The 29-year-old actress said that she was in elementary school in Canada when she started getting teased about her tribal marks and she considered undergoing a medical procedure to remove it.
Osifo said that her peers made fun of her as they constantly asked her if she got scratched by lions in Africa.
Her post reads;
“It’s the Tribal Marks for me!
Back in elementary school in Canada, I remember being made fun of about my tribal marks and being asked if I got scratched by lions in Africa. The teasing got so bad that I tried surgically to remove my tribal marks…..(Ouch ).
I felt it made me so ugly and weird from everyone else around me because I didn’t understand why I had it in the first place! Now that I’m all grown and wise, I’ve come to realize how beautiful & unique it sure makes me look. True beauty does not come from physical attributes…true beauty comes from what is within.
Here’s to the tribal mark gang”
See her post below:
The post Actress Linda Osifo Recounts How She Got Teased About Her Tribal Marks appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- A Lot Of Child Bullies In School Got Their Wickedness From Their Parents – Actress Angela Eguavoen
- Actress Biodun Okeowo Becomes Proud Owner Of Two Cars
- Who Is Erica Banks? Meet the Rapper Responsible For the #BussItChallenge
- US House Has Impeached Trump For ‘Inciting ‘ Capitol Riot
- I Won’t Hide My Facial Deformity | Shake My Beauty