Adam Levine is one committed dad to his daughters!
On Tuesday, the Maroon 5 frontman sported a matching pink tie-dye sundress for a family photo with his wife Behati Prinsloo and daughters, Dusty Rose and Gio Grace. In the Instagram pic, the quartet posed together in their backyard with their backs to the camera, with Adam taking Dusty’s hand and Behati’s grasping Gio’s. The rocker captioned the sweet post writing, “girls just wanna have fun.”
Ch-ch-check out the matching summer looks (below):
The couple rarely shares photos of their daughters — unless there’s a filter on or an emoji over their faces. So this was definitely a treat for fans! In February, they did post some pics of young Gio to honor her third birthday, where the model momma and the little one rocked an elf filter.
But don’t expect any more kids joinging this clan! The girl dad shot down the possibility of him and Behati having another child in an interview on Howard Stern’s Sirius XM show last April. The Memories singer revealed:
“No, she’s not currently pregnant. I think if I asked her to have another baby right now she’d punch me in the f**king face because she’s not ready. We’re good. We’ve got two kids.”
What do U think about this adorable family moment, anyway? Let us know in the comments (below)!
The post Adam Levine Sports Matching Pink Dress With Behati Prinsloo & Daughters In Adorable Pic! appeared first on Perez Hilton.
- ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Ashley Gerren Taylor Passes Away In Her Sleep At The Age Of 30
- Chrissy Teigen Reveals HILARIOUS Reason She Posts More Photos Of Luna Than Miles!
- David Hasselhoff’s Daughter Hayley Celebrates Being The First Plus-Size Playboy Cover Model In Europe
- Jordyn Woods Shows Off Special Gift She Received From… Kris Jenner?!
- “I Love You With All My Heart”: Hugh Jackman Shares Wedding Photos on 25th Anniversary