Sultan of Sokoto and President-General Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Sa’ad Abubakar III, has called on leaders in the country to fear Allah and support the citizens out of hardship.
Abubakar stated this in his Sallah message in Sokoto State, on Tuesday.
He expressed that the existing hardship in the country was of great concern, adding that proper measures were required to address it.
“Nigeria leaders need to strategies more measures to address our level of poverty and insecurity, as such will further sustain the unity and peaceful co-existence that is in existence in the country.
“It is no longer a story but a reality, people are in dire need of the leaders’ commitment to addressing the high rate of poverty, insecurity, and hunger among other numerous challenges.
“Therefore, leaders should fear Allah and shoulder their responsibilities in order to enhance Nigerians’ living conditions,’’ the Sultan said.
The post Address Poverty, Insecurity For Sustainable Unity, Sultan Tells Leaders appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Give PDP another chance in 2023 – Atiku begs Nigerians
- Former Vice President Atiku advises FG on food crisis
- Insecurity, Unemployment Has Never Been This Bad In Nigeria – Atiku – Newspot
- Govt not doing enough to end violence against women, girls – Christian council
- APC To Atiku: Nigerians Won’t Go Back To Egypt, PDP Is A Failure