Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi and her husband, Banky W, has opened about their journey towards having a child.
In a video shared on their Instagram page, the couple recount how they lost their set of twins during the third trimester of the pregnancy.
According to Adesua, she visited the hospital for a routine checkup, and the doctor could not find the babies’ heartbeat.
Narrating her ordeal, the actress said at first, she laughed over the situation, but when she got home, she started wailing until her husband arrived.
The couple said they both prayed over the situation and went for another scan; this time, it was discovered that the embryos were already dying.
The post reads:
Having faith may not stop you from hurting, but it will help you heal @adesuaetomi and I shared a bit of our story yesterday… about our journey towards having a child. At some points it might make you laugh or cry, but we hope that it will inspire and encourage you, help you heal and build your faith.
- May J Blige’s Ex Kendu’s Mistress DUMPS HIM; Has Baby By ANOTHER MAN!!!
- Banky W Reveals The One Talent He Wished He Still Had While Growing Up
- BE SINCERE!! What Would You Do If You Find This Out About Your Father??
- See What This Lady Did After Her Vibrator Fell From Her Bag
- Jodie Turner-Smith and Joshua Jackson Celebrate Their “Beautiful” Romance With High Fives