Nigeria social media influencer, Tunde Ednut has been suspended again from using Instagram.
Naija News understands that the American photo and video sharing social networking service deleted the entertainer’s new Instagram account amassing 1 million followers in 3 days.
The social networking company had earlier suspended Ednut’s account [@tundeednut] which has over 2 million followers for allegedly violating its community terms.
A few moments later, the blogger created another account with the username [@kingtundeednut]. The account was, however, deleted after receiving massive followership of over 1m.
Naija News understands that the app owners are yet to release any official statement on Ednut’s second account suspension, a development coming a few days after it suspended the United States President Donald Trump from all its social apps.
- Tunde Ednut Back On Instagram With 1m Followers
- Joe Exotic Says He Is “Too Innocent And Too Gay” To Deserve A Pardon From Donald Trump
- DaniLeigh Seemingly Deactivates Her Twitter Account Following The Controversy Over Her New Song “Yellowbone”
- N-Power: FG Announces New Plan For Beneficiaries
- Twitter Suspends Iran Supreme Leader’s Account Permanently Over Donald Trump Drone Threat