Amber Rose is now a single lady again, after her latest love interest Alexander ‘AE’ Edwards dumped her claiming that he’s “not into monogamy.”
Now the 37-year-old model is hoping to land another man – ideally one who is rich and famous, MTO News has learned. And as part of that process, Amber has made a few changes to her face.
In addition to minor surgical nips and tucks, Amber seems to have used an excessive amount of Botox in her forehead. The resulting appearance is striking, and a bit bizarre.
Here’s video showing her face in live action, a term we’re using loosely. Since her face doesn’t actually move! Look:
Amber Rose dated rapper Kanye West for two years, starting in 2008.
She began dating rapper Wiz Khalifa in early 2011. The couple got engaged on March 1, 2012, and married on July 8, 2013. Their son was born in 2013. Rose, Khalifa, and their son divided their time between homes in Los Angeles and Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Rose filed for divorce from Khalifa on September 22, 2014, citing irreconcilable differences and planned to take full custody of their son. As of 2015, Rose and Khalifa have joint custody of their son.
Beginning in summer 2017, Rose was dating rapper 21 Savage. As of March 2018, the couple have separated.
- Spanish Banks Interested in Offering Crypto Assets to Their Customers
- SAS Australia: Erin Holland says she’s sick of missing husband Ben Cutting
- Dele Alli sparks romance rumors with MIC newcomer Nicole Berry
- Swedish rapper Einar shot dead at 19
- DSS Releases Two Igboho Aides After 114 Days In Custody
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country