Twitter users are currently on the debating table and calling for a female to co-host the Big Brother Naija reality show with Ebuka Obi Uchendu.
The 6th edition of the reality shows BBNaija was launched by the organizers a few days ago with social media users drolling over the prize at stake. Nigerians woke up with the debate on who to co-host the show with Ebuka. This comes after a concern was raised on why Ebuka was used as the only host from back-to-back.
READ ALSO: “Get Your Lousy Mouth Off My Late Mother, Ode” – Peter Okoye Warns Fan
Some have debated that it is based on gender and not competency. Many have however suggested that a woman should be allowed to co-host the show with Ebuka. However, a greater number of people have nominated Nancy Isime to co-host the show because of her gender and competency.
The post Allow Nancy Isime Co-Host BBNaija Show With Ebuka – Twitter Users Debate appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Dr. Kiddwaya Dish Out Relationship Advises On How To Make Things Work
- ‘Them Don Do Ritualism’ – Reactions As BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Buys A Mercedes G-Wagon (VIDEO)
- Sleep With Guys For Satisfaction – Kiddwaya To Lady Who Cried Out Of Not Being Loved
- I Don’t Need To Get Loved When I Am Dead — Actress, Dayo Amusa
- Travel And Learn About Civilization – Reality Star, Tacha, Advises As She Shares Experience In South Africa