Ever since Amanda Gorman gave a poetry reading at the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, we’ve been captivated by her words of wisdom. While the 23-year-old stepped into the spotlight as a literary icon, she’s so much more than that. She’s also an author, an activist, an IMG model, and now a Vogue cover star. In a beautiful cover story written by Doreen St. Félix and photographed by Annie Leibovitz for the magazine’s May 2021 issue, Amanda gets candid about her newfound fame and how she hopes to be “a stepping-stone for change” and inspire others to step into their greatness. The cover story is also a historic moment as Amanda is the first poet to cover the magazine. See some of her most inspiring quotes (and stunning portraits) from the cover story ahead.
- Michael Jordan Announced As The Presenter For Kobe Bryant’s Induction Into The Basketball Hall Of Fame
- WWE: डब्लू डब्लू ई सुपरस्टार स्टोन कोल्ड स्टीव ऑस्टिन ने ट्वीटर पर दी ये जानकारी,सुनकर झूम उठे उनके फैंस
- Mickey Guyton Is Once Again Making History at the ACM Awards
- Taina Williams & G Herbo Stun On The Cover Of ‘Alpha Magazines’
- Black Camaru burst into tears as he narrates struggle with colleague, Oba before fame (Video)