Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, on Saturday shared a picture of himself and Femi Adesina, the spokesperson of President Muhammadu Buhari at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport in Abuja.
However, Fani-Kayode did not provide details as to if he was flying in or out of the nation’s capital.
Adesina and Fani-Kayode have clashed severally over the former Minister’s scathing remarks about Buhari.
However, Fani-Kayode described Adesina as his “old friend” and joked he was “now in trouble”.
“Was delighted to have bumped into my old friend and brother Pastor Femi Adesina, Special Advisor to President Buhari on Media & Publicity at Abuja airport this morning!
“Oh dear! Now I am really in trouble! It was a pleasure to see Femi again after a number of years!”
Fani-Kayode has been in the news all week, over his purported attempt to decamp to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
The post Amidst rumours of defection, Fani-Kayode meets Buhari’s spokesman, Femi Adesina appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- Insecurity: What We Are Facing Can Cause Bloody Civil War, Says Fani-Kayode
- Give Buhari Credit For Tackling Insecurity Promptly
- Nigeria Is On The Brink Of Civil War – Fani-Kayode
- Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Runing Their Mouth – Adesina
- Name And Shame Those Behind Kidnappings In Zamfara – FFK Urges Matawalle