It’s official! Singer Amy Sheppard hugs her seven-year-old boyfriend Lachlan Stuart in a stunning beachside ceremony in Queensland
Amy Sheppard married longtime boyfriend Lachlan Stuart in a romantic beachside ceremony in Queensland on Sunday.
The singer, 31, and her boyfriend exchanged vows at Airlie Beach in the Whitsundays.
Amy looked stunning in a strapless blue wedding dress that featured a ruffled skirt and a sheer corset.
Wedding bells: Australian singer Amy Sheppard (left) married longtime boyfriend Lachlan Stuart (right) in a romantic beachside ceremony in Queensland on Sunday
Lachlan looked dapper in a beige suit, a white shirt, and a pair of black shoes.
The newlyweds continued to celebrate Monday by hosting a “recovery brunch” for their guests.
The couple looked happier than ever as they dined with family and friends, just a day after getting married.
Stunning: Amy looked stunning in a strapless blue wedding dress that featured a ruffled skirt and sheer corset
Amy announced that she was engaged to Lachlan in September of last year. The couple had been dating for six years, after meeting at a Brisbane nightclub in 2014.
Lachlan is a male performance trainer who founded The Man That Can Project which helps men cope with emotional and physical suffering.
Amy is a singer in the Brisbane Sheppard indie pop group, in which she performs with her brother George and sister Emma.
Ceremony: The musician, 31, and her man exchanged vows at Airlie Beach in the Whitsundays
Celebration time! Amy was all smiles as she posed with friends on her wedding day
The musician is also the founder of the Kiss My Fat A ** body positivity movement, which encourages women to kiss their bodies.
Amy told the Courier Mail in 2019 that Lachlan supports all aspects of her career.
“It’s imperative to have positive people uplifting you every day,” she said, adding, “Lachie is my rock and he never made me feel like I wasn’t enough.”
Love story: Amy announced she was engaged to Lachlan in September of last year. The couple had been dating for six years, after meeting at a Brisbane nightclub in 2014
The post Amy Sheppard marries boyfriend Lachlan Stuart in stunning beachside ceremony in Queensland appeared first on The Bharat Express News.
- SAS Australia: Erin Holland says she’s sick of missing husband Ben Cutting
- Geordie Shore’s Sophie Kasaei dons a khaki bra as she joins Bethan Kershaw and Abbie Holborn
- Janemena appreciates husband for support during Kpokpogri scandal
- Ed Sheeran reveals he tested positive for Covid-19
- BBNaija Gifty declares Davido the best dad
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’