Meghan Markle is expected to discuss racism in the U.K. in her sit-down with Oprah Winfrey that airs on Sunday.
In a depressing illustration of the problem, which Prince Harry has previously described as “structural” in Britain, a prominent British journalist and frequent critic of Meghan Markle is under fire after launching an extraordinary and racist attack on her, in which he appeared to suggest the fact that he thinks she is “attractive” meant she could not be a victim of racism.
Andrew Pierce, a senior editor at the Daily Mail who is a regular guest on British TV and radio shows, was hosting a talk radio show Wednesday when a caller suggested that Meghan had never been “fully accepted because of her skin color.”
- Sharon Osbourne Breaks Her Silence After Leaving The Talk Due To Racism Controversy
- Sharon Osbourne and Bill Maher Whine About Cancel Culture
- The Royal Family Pay Their Respects to Prince Philip at His Funeral
- Prince Harry and Prince William Join Royal Family Procession Behind Prince Philip’s Coffin
- British Royals Survive 30 Years Longer Than Their Subjects