Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has reacted to the arrival of her friend Uche Ogbodo’s new baby with a sweet message.
It’s no longer news that popular actress Uche Ogbodo and her fiance Baby Marris welcomed their child a few hours ago. Uche Ogbodo took to her official Instagram page to share the good news about the arrival of her bunny with her fiance., Bobby Maris.
READ ALSO: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style, Check Out Her Luxurious Birthday Giveaway – Photos
She wrote, “My Bunny is finally here. I am So excited. It’s been an excellently fulfilling Journey, Mother & Child are Perfectly Fine.
Thank you all for your good Wishes & Prayers”.
Uche Ogbodo has received a lot of congratulatory messages from her fans, followers, and loved ones. Other celebrities have also showered Uche Ogbodo and her fiance praises and congratulatory messages under her comment section.
However, one of the close friends who called Uche Ogbodo a few hours after she delivered was Anita Joseph. Anita called Uche Ogbodo on a video call and later shared a screenshot on her page congratulating her friend on the arrival of her baby.
READ ALSO: “I Wanted To Give Her Everything” – Actress Omoni Oboli Remembers Late Mother
She captioned her post, “Congratulations to us to the strongest chick I know @ucheogbodo and @bobbymaris Our Bunny is here”
8th of June you see why I said will always be special “
When I found out Bunny was gona come 8th of June my heart skipped for Joy yeee
Even the injection follow Dey pain me”.
The post Anita Joseph’s Epic Reaction After Actress Uche Ogbodo Welcomed Her New Baby appeared first on Newzandar News.
- ‘You Never Understand The True Feeling Of Motherhood Until God Blesses You With A Child’ – Regina Daniels Says As She Gushes Over Her Son, Munir
- Singer Orezi Ready To Marry After His Mother Made Him A Prayer Topic To Marry This Year
- ‘I Play The Role Of Father And Mother In My Children’s Lives’ – Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Father’s Day
- Don’t Be Deceived, Good Girls Are Winning Too — Actress, Adaeze Eluke
- Those Criticising My Cosmetic Surgery Are Broke & Depressed – BBN Nina Slams Critics