Former spokesman to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has called on people who threatened the Bishop of Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, Mathew Kukah, to pray he lives and thrives.
The former Presidential aide noted that trying to harm the cleric can cause trouble that would consume Nigeria.
Reno stated this while reacting to the quit notice issued to Kukah by the Muslim Solidarity Forum in Sokoto State.
Recall that the forum had directed the cleric to apologise over his Christmas day message or leave Sokoto State.
Kukah while reacting to the statement of the forum stated that he would apologise if he is shown any part of his Christmas sermon that insulted Islam.
Omokri who took to his Twitter account to react to the quit notice wrote, “Those who threatened Bishop Kukah should pray he lives and thrives.”
“Because if we hear that Kukah had a headache or a tale about #COVID-19, or that something happened to his car or house, those who made the threat will know the meaning of 1 John 4:4.”
“Harming Bishop Kukah in any way, shape or form may cause the type of trouble that may consume Nigeria. It will be wise for those threatening him to hold their peace. Millions of Nigerians stand with Kukah and are capable of matching threat for threat!”
- Don’t Risk The Lives Of Your Citizens, Fayemi Tells Gov Bello
- How I went blind for six months — Maryann Apollo
- Do Not Risk The Lives Of Your Citizens, Gov Fayemi Tells Gov Bello – Newspot
- Fulani Herdsmen Voted Akeredolu, He Can’t Chase Us Out – Miyetti Allah
- Apostle Johnson Suleman denies being probed by IG of Police, Adamu