Ahead of the state congresses slated for October 2, 2021, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has released the timetable for the conduct of the exercise.
The Secretary of the APC Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, Senator John James Akpanudoedehe, disclosed this in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.
According to the APC scribe, the sale of forms will commence on Wednesday, 15th September and close on Monday, 27th September 2021.
He stated that aspirants for the position of State Chairman will purchase forms at the cost of N100,000, while the Deputy Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer aspirants will pay N50,000.
Akpanudoedehe disclosed that female aspirants and physically challenged aspirants are to pay 50% of the prescribed fees for each position.
The statement reads: “Screening of aspirants for state executive positions will take place from Wednesday 29th to Thursday 30th September 2021. Appeals arising from state congresses is scheduled from 9th to 16th October 2021.”
“On the cost of nomination forms, aspirants for the position of state chairman will purchase forms at the cost of N100,000. Deputy state chairman, secretary and treasurer aspirants will pay N50,000.
“Aspirants for the position of senatorial chairmen are to purchase forms at N50,000; senatorial youth leader N30,000 and other offices N30,000.
“Female aspirants and physically challenged aspirants are to pay 50% of the prescribed fees for each position.
“Equally, the party congratulates members on the just concluded local government area (LGA) congresses and urges those who may have been dissatisfied with the exercise to approach the Appeal Committees that have been detailed to resume sittings in various states.
“The Appeal Committees have been charged to ensure fair hearing as they attend to complaints.”
This article was originally published on Naija News
- APC State Congress: Appeal Committee Visits Kwara, Promises Fairness
- Ex-CBN Gov Obadiah Mailafia To Be Buried On November 5
- Toddler & Kids Puffer Coats Only $16.99 at Zulily (Regularly $45)
- Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Saturday, 23rd October, 2021
- Enugu govt extends verification of status of monetised quarters
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country