Are you Team Pfizer or Team Moderna? According to the Internet, this is the biggest self-identity game since Team Edward vs. Team Jacob, and it all depends on which vaccine you got.
The very not-scientific masses seem to believe that Pfizer “girls” are superior. Moderna “girls,” not so much. And if you’re a Johnson & Johnson person, or dare we say, AstraZeneca, we’re sorry to inform you, but you’re not even in the race. (But our science writer does have good news for the oft-ignored J&J crowd!)
This is all in good fun, of course. Experts like Dr. Fauci have said the best vaccine to get is the one you’re eligible to get first—as long as it’s both doses if the vaccine requires two shots. Each vaccine has been rigorously tested and has proven a high percentage of efficacy to protect from severe illness and death from the virus, which is desperately necessary.
- Pfizer CEO Now Says Third Dose Of Vaccine Likely Needed Within 12 Months—Also Says Vaccination Possibly Required Annually
- Tucker Goes Full Tinfoil Hat: Maybe the Vaccine ‘Doesn’t Work’ and ‘They’re Not Telling You That’
- COVID-19: We cannot predict when 2nd doses of vaccines will come — AFRICA CDC
- Red states on US electoral map lagging on vaccinations
- Third Doses Of Coronavirus Vaccine May Be Needed – Pfizer’s CEO Says