Check for the latest travel updates before the trip begins.
Etihad Airways and Abu Dhabi International Airport expect high passenger volumes next week, when the midterm break begins for many schools in the UAE, according to a press release on Tuesday.
READ ALSO : Etihad announces 3 new destinations without quarantine, the price starts from 995 Dh
While passenger traffic is likely to peak, the Abu Dhabi-based airline has offered travel tips for a smooth and convenient trip:
>> Check the requirements of your destination
With travel restrictions changing frequently, Etihad is asking passengers to check its website for the latest updates before travel commences.
>> Verified to fly? Visit the ‘Manage My Booking’ section of the website to share Covid-related travel documents.
The approval will be shared via email, giving passengers the assurance that all required documents are in place. This will also speed up check-in at the airport at the Verified to Fly counters.
>> Check in online and arrive early
During peak hours, economy class check-in for non-US flights opens four hours before departure and closes one hour before. Business class and first class check-in closes 45 minutes before departure. For flights within the United States, check-in closes two hours before the flight. Boarding for all Etihad Airways departures closes 20 minutes prior.
READ ALSO : Etihad to hire 1,000 cabin crew in 10 cities
>> When traveling to the United States, benefit from the US Customs and Border Protection Facility (USCBP)
This means that all immigration and customs formalities will be completed in Abu Dhabi before the flight. Guests must report to the USCBP facility no later than 90 minutes prior to departure.
>> Check the flight schedule and departure terminal
In view of the significant increase in passenger numbers, Etihad will move economy class passenger check-in on the following flights to Terminal 1 on October 15: EY653 to Cairo (CAI) EY2317 to Riyadh (RUH)
>> Check the baggage allowance before leaving for the airport
The carry-on baggage policy is 7 kg for economy class and 12 kg for first and business class passengers. The maximum dimensions of cabin baggage are: 50 cm (height), 25 cm (depth), 40 cm (width). You can also pre-purchase additional hold baggage at special pre-departure rates on the Etihad website or through its app.
The post Are you leaving from Abu Dhabi? Prepare for the airport rush next week appeared first on The Bharat Express News.
- Coronavirus: UAE reports 94 cases of Covid-19, 123 recoveries, 1 death
- Halloween Pajamas Clearance as Low as $5 at Walmart.com
- HP Chromebook Only $99 Shipped on BestBuy.com (Regularly $259) | Black Friday Price Guarantee
- Ozark Trail Stillwater Hydration Backpack Only $9.98 on Walmart.com (Regularly $20)
- NDLEA Intercepts 2060kg Heroin, Others At Lagos Airport, Ondo, Edo, Kano
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’