An Army National Guard intelligence analyst with Top Secret security clearance is facing charges after he allegedly showed up with several orders of Vons chicken and a pack of condoms to “hang out” with who he thought was a 13-year-old girl, according to a newly unsealed court document.
Christopher De Leon Guerrero, a 29-year-old Army veteran, was arrested last year on two counts of attempted enticement of a minor after he allegedly tried to lure a teenager named “Em” between Nov. 17 and Nov. 20, 2020. In reality, according to a search warrant application obtained by The Daily Beast, “Em” was a special agent from the Air Force Office of Special Investigation who set up an underage online persona in an attempt to lure potential child molesters.
“Parents are going out this weekend. Who’s gonna come get me,” Special Agent Jesse Bockman posted on Whisper, an anonymous social media app. “Don’t message if you are going to be mean tell me I’m to [sic] young.”
- Matt Gaetz’s Wingman Paid Dozens of Young Women—and a 17-Year-Old
- Texts Show D.C. National Guard Celebrating as They Intimidated George Floyd Protesters With Helicopters
- Veteran Cop Who Killed Daunte Wright Arrested for Second-Degree Manslaughter
- Biden Will Withdraw From Afghanistan by 9/11 Anniversary
- Paul Flores Taken Into Custody in Connection With Kristin Smart Case