Another royal baby has arrived! On Feb. 9, Princess Eugenie gave birth to her first child, an adorable baby boy named August Philip Hawke Brooksbank, with husband Jack Brooksbank. The tiny tot was born at The Portland Hospital in London and weighed 8lbs 1oz. Since his arrival, Eugenie has already given us a couple of peeks at her little bundle of joy on Instagram. Most recently, she shared a photo album of her, Jack, and August to thank her followers for “so many wonderful messages.” She added, “We wanted to introduce you to August Philip Hawke Brooksbank . . . Our hearts are full of love for this little human, words can’t express.” Congrats again to Eugenie and Jack on their growing family!
- Here’s Why Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Oprah Interview Is ‘Coming At Such A Difficult Time’ For The Royal Family
- Meghan Markle’s Former BFF Jessica Mulroney Comes To Her Defense Following Fallout
- Here’s Why Meghan Markle Referred to the Royal Family as “The Firm”
- Hilaria Baldwin Reveals ‘Challenges’ Of Having Two Babies After Welcoming Surprise Sixth Child
- Queen’s husband Philip moved back to private hospital to recoverWorld — Newspot – Nigeria and World News