The Editor of Transport Day newspaper, Frank Kintum, has urged auto companies selling construction equipment, light-duty and heavy-duty trucks to take advantage of the opportunities open with the Federal Government’s approval to renovate the National Theatre in Lagos.
He stated this during the week following the announcement by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, that the national edifice is to be renovated in a joint agreement with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and the Bankers Committee with N21billion.
The Minister had soughted and obtained approval to execute a memorandum of understanding between the Federal Ministry of Information, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Bankers Committee worth N21billion for the renovation of the National Theatre Iganmu, Lagos.
He said: “This is a landmark approval because it has paved the way for investment in the creative industry as part of the resolve of this government to create at least one million jobs in the next three years from the creative industry.
“The CBN through the Bankers Committee is willing to invest N21.894billion to renovate the National Theatre, refurbish it and run it profitably,” Mohammed explained.
- Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju’s Gorgeous Maternity Shoot Is Giving Us All Of The Feel
- Ric Hassani Discusses “The Prince I Became” And Life Lessons-— Newspot – Nigeria and World News
- You are a gift to Nigeria, Africa and World, Ndukuba tells Okonjo-Iweala | Newspot
- Facebook to pay $650mn settlement over US privacy dispute | Newspot
- Nigerian-Canadian firm to commence gold export in June: Minister | Newspot