Rosemary Adebutu, the wife of Chairman of Premier Lotto Chief Kessington Adebutu, popularly known as Baba Ijebu, has reportedly died from COVID-19 complications.
Naija News gathered that Rosemary Adebutu died on Saturday morning.
It was gathered that she was hale and hearty but suddenly developed a mild ailment with cold and malaria like symptoms, this weekend.
The ailment soon became severe and she was rushed to St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos where she was confirmed: “brought in dead.”
Rosemary is now the second wife of the businessman to die within 3 years.
In 2017, the wealthy lotto magnate lost one of his wives, Olaide Abimbola Adebutu.
Media mogul, Chief Dele Momodu, confirmed the death of Rosemary in a post on his Twitter page.
Good night MRS ROSEMARY DACOSTA KESINGTON- ADEBUTU… RIP. pic.twitter.com/SiIBNYXhpq
— Dele Momodu Ovation (@DeleMomodu) January 9, 2021
- Shock As Veteran Nollywood Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Dies At 83
- Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu, Dead At 37 | Newspot
- Ned Nwoko Celebrates Wife Of 10 Years; Takes Her On Romantic Date
- Ned Nwoko finally makes clarification on Zambian mistress alleged to become his 7th wife
- Ned Nwoko Clears The Air On Alleged Affair With Zambian Lady