Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has maintained her stance on getting justice for the 14-year-old minor in the alleged child molestation case of Baba Ijesha.
The actress took to her Instagram page to reply trolls and her colleagues who have not desisted from bashing her over the case.
The actress further claimed that all the curses she has received so far for taking a bold stance in the case cannot deter her from seeking justice for the molested minor.
In her words:
“I ain’t your regular kind of lady…….. Rant & curse all you want, I ain’t moved by sentimental bullshit & hypocrisy… That young girl must get justice”
See her post below:
The post Baba Ijesha: ‘That Young Girl Must Get Justice’ – Iyabo Ojo appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Sir Koro Begs After Claiming That Baba Ijesha And Princess Dated (VIDEO)
- Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Princess On Her Birthday
- “Release Baba Ijesha on bail now” – Yomi Fabiyi tells police
- SENSE OR MUMU TALK?? Release Baba Ijesha On Bail Now – Yomi Fabiyi Threatens Nigerian Police
- Onye Kime Reveals What Bobrisky Said About Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo