As a Florida mother was preparing to leave work on a Friday last month, she received a horrifying phone call from her babysitter.
Her three-year-old son, Jameson Nance, had drowned in the bathtub, the 25-year-old babysitter, Joshua Manns, allegedly told her.
The mother rushed to home to the West Melbourne apartment complex to find her son dead in the bathroom, though Manns was nowhere in sight. He had not called for medical assistance.
- Woman Dies in Arizona Desert After Hike With Cop Who Has History of Lying
- Partygoers Claimed Black Missouri Teen Died by Suicide—Inquest Calls BS
- Her Murder Was Tied to Ted Bundy. Then the Case Went Cold.
- Camilla Parker Bowles’ Nephew Reportedly Sold ‘Access’ to Prince Charles
- Olympic Boss Wanted Flame Lit by ‘Pure Japanese’ Ex-Yankee Player, Not Osaka