It didn’t take long for the first feud to start on this season of The Bachelor, and Marylynn Sienna got pulled right in. Although she almost immediately had to start defending herself after roommate Victoria starting accusing her of bad behavior out of the blue, Marylynn is a pretty intriguing contestant on her own. Not only does she have a pretty interesting job, but she’s clearly passionate about her favorite causes and genuinely wants to make a difference. How long will she stick around on this season? Who knows, but until we find out, enjoy these fun facts we’ve learned about Marylynn so far!
- Kelley Flanagan Says She’d ‘Consider’ Being The Next Bachelorette After Kicking Pilot Pete To The Curb
- ‘The Bachelor’ Hits a New Low With Shameful ‘Escort’ Scandal
- Anna Started Drama on The Bachelor This Week – Here’s What We Know About Her
- What We Know About New Bachelor Contestant Brittany Galvin – Beyond the Drama
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Cole Emhoff, Kamala Harris’s Stepson