Former Love Island star Tommy Fury has predicted that his ‘invincible’ brother, Tyson, will dismantle Anthony Joshua in a historic unification bout.
In a revealing interview with MailOnline, the 21-year-old boxer declared it will be the ‘easiest fight’ of The Gypsy King’s career while claiming Tyson’s former opponent, Deontay Wilder, could also finish AJ.
Tommy – who has amassed a 4-0 record at light heavyweight – also disclosed how his own mental health struggles have motivated his burgeoning career and why he disapproves of celebrities becoming boxers.
‘It’s definitely going to be a good fight but I’ve always said, from day one, it will be his easiest fight and I have no doubt about that,’ Tommy said of the legendary Brit vs Brit showdown.
‘Joshua is tailor-made for Tyson, what a great build-up it’s going to be and what a great fight.’
Tyson, 32, battled his way to the summit of the heavyweight division with a rematch TKO victory against Deontay Wilder in February 2020.
The post BATTLE OF THE BRITS: Tyson will easily beat Anthony Joshua – Tommy Fury appeared first on Vanguard News.
- Wendy Williams’ Brother Says He Was “Wrong” For Putting Their Business In These Innanet Streets (Video)
- WandaVision: Wanda and Vision’s Twins Could Be the Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Moment of humility as Laycon meets Don Jazzy for the first time (Video)
- Pogba Compares Cavani To Martial, Rashford, Greenwood
- Twitter Loses It After Sabrina Carpenter Seemingly Addresses Olivia Rodrigo Drama On New Song Skin