The Economic and Financial Commission (EFCC), has said its chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa, is hale and hearty.
A statement by the commission’s Head, Media & Publicity, Wilson Uwujaren, said the clarification became necessary following the incident earlier on Thursday where the chairman slumped after giving a brief goodwill message.
Read Also: EFCC Chairman Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Abuja
“He has since received medical attention and is due back at his desk,” Uwujaren said in the statement.
Bawa was speaking on the importance of digital identification in commemoration of the National Identity Day when he started to feel unwell and had to return to his seat before he slumped.
- 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Cross River
- Billionaire VC Peter Thiel Discusses Satoshi’s Identity — Says Bitcoin Is the ‘Most Honest Market We Have’
- Buhari Launches Digital Currency eNaira
- Time To Declare Bandits As Terrorists – State Assembly Speakers Tell Buhari
- Zulum: All IDP Camps In Maiduguri To Be Shut By December 31
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’