A former housemate in the Big Brother Naija reality show, Maria, has been allegedly detained in Ghana over Covid-19 laws.
A Twitter user identified as Gift in a post on her account alleged that Maria is been held in detention by the Ghanaian authority against her will.
The social media user claimed that Maria is being extorted over a fake covid-19 result and kept in quarantine.
According to Gift, the BBNaija housemate is been held in a stinking hostel even when doctors confirmed that she is Covid-19 negative.
She added that the housemate in the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ edition has things to do tomorrow while she is still in detention.
Maria in a reaction on her Instagram account lamented about the situation and threatened to lose her cool.
The reality star noted that she is disappointed, upset, hurt and humiliated about the whole thing.
She wrote, “To say I am disappointed, upset, hurt, and humiliated by the system is an understatement, please don’t make me lose my cool. won’t be pretty please.”
This article was originally published on Naija News
- ‘I Have A Car And A House At 21’ – Angel BBNaija Speaks On Her Achievements
- BBNaija 2022: Ebuka Reveals Requirements For Season 7
- Ioan Gruffudd shares rare post as he publicly supports girlfriend Bianca Wallace
- 2023: Tinubu Does Not Have My Support – President Buhari’s Aide
- Steve Jacobs and Matty J’ set to battle for permanent hosting gig on Studio 10′
Don’t Miss Out!
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:02 AM
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:00 AM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:50 PM