Big Brother Naija season 6 finalist and actor, Pere Egbi has been hospitalized following an undisclosed ailment.
Few days back, co-housemate, WHitemoney, was also hospitalized.
Netizens have now taken to social media to express concern over the wellbeing of the BBNaija stars because they have been involved in so many activities since the show ended.
A video shared on Pere’s official fan-page shows the reality show star who was on media rounds before he broke down receiving IV therapy in a room.
Although the nature of his ailment was not disclosed, the handler appealed to netizens to pray for him.
- #EndSARS: Why youths take BBNaija serious than government – Ruggedman
- “People Are Surprised I Made It To BBNaija Despite My Speaking Disability” – Sammie
- Female secondary school student caught on camera forcing her male classmate to kiss her
- Dancing On Ice’s Yebin Mok and Dr Tom Naylor Welcome Girl Called Lilia
- Cryptoeats Disappears After Raising £500K From Token Sale
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country