The lovebirds were hard to miss as they were spotted arriving at Kotoka International Airport on Wednesday.
A video circulating on social media shows the moment the couple were given a warm reception at the airport before going to the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana.
The couple penned their signature in the logbook at the office of the ambassador and they were also seen taking pictures with the staff at the embassy.
Watch the video clips below:
Ghana Shippers aren’t joking mehn
— FummyBae Awaits Vee’s EP💃🏼 (@fummybae) February 10, 2021
— RealityTving (@RealityTving) February 10, 2021
- Fans Surprise Erica With Gifts Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Videos)
- Moment James Brown fell on his birthday while dancing on heels (Video)
- Family cries out for justice as man donates family house to church (Video)
- How Davido and Mya Yafai hooked up and spent time together in Ghana (Screenshots)
- Michael Essien Boldly Supports The Legalization Of Homosexuality In Ghana