Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica Nlewedim recently announced she is contemplating leaving social media.
A fashion designer had issued a stern warning to people attacking the reality TV star on Twitter.
Reacting to this, Erica wondered why she was being dragged through the mud.
Having had enough of the toxicity of social media, the reality TV starlet cum actress revealed that she is thinking about ditching her social media accounts because of trolls.
In her words;
“I think it’s time to leave social media for you guys”.
This is coming after the reality TV starlet noted that all internet trolls are ugly because of the hatred inside them.
See her tweet below:
- ‘People Are Still Shocked That I Did Not Go To University’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- BBNaija’s Mercy Eke Cries Out After Being Scammed By Fake Bank Officials
- Venita Akpofure Pens Down Message To Prospective Suitors
- Diane Russet Slams Troll Who Said She Looks Like A Cancer Patient With Her New Bald Haircut
- ‘If I Don’t Find Love, I’ll Have My Children Through Artificial Insemination” — Reality TV Star, Alex