Reality TV star Mercy Eke has cried out after fraudsters took money from her account while posing as bank officials. The TV star shared that she was tricked into giving away her personal information to the imposter after he claimed to be her bank official.
She mentioned that money was taken out of her bank account and she feels really bad that she was a victim of scammers. Mercy warned people to be very careful and advised people not to receive calls from any strange number. She urged them to visit the banks by themselves to rectify any issues they have and added that banks should stop calling their customers.
Read also: People’s Opinion Doesn’t Put Money In My Pocket – Mercy Eke
Mercy Eke had earlier tweeted that people’s opinion doesn’t put money in my pocket’. She says this amidst all the internet trolls. She gives us an insight into whats she does to stay strong, saying, ‘I channel my inner strength every single time’.
Photo Credit: Getty
The post BBNaija’s Mercy Eke Cries Out After Being Scammed By Fake Bank Officials appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Man who was bullied for saying his father looks 40, slams trolls
- PAID!! Our Thursday 5th November 2020 Giveaway – The 3 Winners Have Been Paid (See Proof)
- Becoming Rich With Bitcoin? How To Do It
- WINNERS!!! See The 3 Lucky Winners Of Our “Sunday, 21st February 2021” Giveaway
- WINNERS!!! See The 3 Lucky Winners Of Our “Monday, 22nd February 2021” Giveaway