Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Tochukwu Okechukwu simply known as Tochi has bagged an ambassadorial deal with a building company.
An excited Tochi made the announcement in a post he shared via his official Instagram and Twitter pages on Saturday, February 20, 2021.
Tochi tweeted, “Am glad to announce my new role as a brand Ambassador for @buildingsandmoreng an E-commerce international platform focused on spearheading the digitization of the Construction Industry in Africa.”
Am glad to announce my new role as a brand Ambassador for @buildingsandmoreng an E-commerce international platform focused on spearheading the digitisation of the Construction Industry in Africa.https://t.co/1Vo9oyd9fM Thehashtag #TochiXbuildingsandmore pic.twitter.com/qJ3C5xERdc
— ChiefTOCHI (@Tochi_Oke) February 20, 2021
The building company has also acknowledged the deal after they took to their official Twitter page and gave him a warm welcome.
The company tweeted; “Absolutely delighted to get on this journey with you. Cheers to creating impact and redefining the construction industry! #TochiXbuildingsandmore”.
The post BBNaija’s Tochi bags brand ambassadorial deal with building company appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Nengi Shares Throwback Photo
- “Fans directed their pain at me” – Kiddwaya opens up on post breakup with Erica
- You are a gift to Nigeria, Africa and World, Ndukuba tells Okonjo-Iweala | Newspot
- How states can recoup investment in airports using Delta State example
- Reese’s Announces New Peanut Butter Cup Without Any Chocolate