I mean if you can put your career on hold in order to help your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife achieve his/her dreams ?
Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba has revealed that his wife sacrificed her medical profession to help him build his own dreams.
The actor made this known in an appreciation post to his wife and other good wives via his Instagram account on Friday.
The actor said that being a wife is tasking, adding that his abandoned her medical career to help him handle most of his business.
”Shout out to all the wives that make life easy for their husbands.
I want to appreciate my wife and all the wives out there. Being a wife is tasking enough and being the wife of someone who is everywhere is another level of superhuman, and that is who you are.
You put your medical profession on hold to help me build my goals and dreams, handling most of my business as I would still amazes me. Thank you!
And thank you to all the wives out there that make life peaceful and easy for their husbands. You guys are the real MVPs,” he wrote
That boils down to my question,
BE HONEST!! Can You Put Your Career On Hold To Help Your Partner Achieve His/Her Dreams?
Let’s hear from you all.
Drop your comment below
- Rolling Stones Tour Manager Dies In ‘Freak Accident’ While Digging A Grave For His Beloved Dog
- LET’S TALK!! Can A Lesbian Make A Good Wife? Can A Gay Make A Good Husband? Can You Marry One?
- Jennifer Lawrence ‘Very Happy’ & Cannot Wait To Become A Momma!
- A Week In The Life: 8 Must-Read Stories Of 2021
- Nigerian lesbian activist, Amara and wife ‘tie the knot’ using tattoos