The igbo traditional see their daughter as an investment and when you marry them you end up carrying responsibility and a burden not suitable for the tribe in south.
I really don’t know of the south-west.
Their daughters are so attached to their family especially their mother and that’s where her money will be going 100% including the ones she will collect from you.
She will never see the marriage as her responsibility but yours alone.
She doesn’t care about your family and their warfare but just her own and the day you stop providing you will get a problem.
It’s better people understand the culture and mindset of the people they are getting married to.
I might be wrong, but this has been my experience so far.
Do You Agree With This?
- REALTIONSHIP TALK!! According To Your Ex, What Was Your Problem?
- LET’S TALK! Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down These Days?
- TALK ZONE! Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman?
- I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose?
- 5 Nigerian Women Talk About Being Masculine-Presenting In Nigeria