Belize prosecutors said Wednesday they want to keep a British billionaire’s daughter-in-law locked up on manslaughter charges because they fear she is a “flight risk.”
An appeals court judge has not yet decided whether Jasmine Hartin can be released on bail, but he ordered her held at least until Monday, and possibly until June 11, while both sides submit their arguments.
Hartin—whose husband is the son of Britain’s Lord Michael Ashcroft—is charged with killing a senior police official, Superintendent Henry Jemmott, with his own service pistol.
- Insecurity: Aisha Buhari Calls For Recruitment Of More Security Operatives
- BREAKING: Prophet TB Joshua To Be Buried At Synagogue Church
- Prophet TB Joshua To Be Buried At Synagogue Church
- Police arrest fast food restaurant workers after being denied free food
- Olympic icon Phelps fired up by return to US swimming trials — Sport — Newspot – Nigeria and World News