The Court D’Apeal in Cotonou, Benin Republic, has reportedly directed its officials to return the passport and other documents seized from the wife of Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Igboho, Ropo.
It was gathered that the court ordered that all travel documents of the wife and Igboho’s children seized on Monday be returned to the wife.
“They just finished from the court. The wife is to be released this night and Sunday is to remain in custody. The matter was adjourned till Friday,” an official had said.
Yoruba Nation agitator is awaiting his fate at the Court De’appal De Cotonou, Benin Republic, following his arraignment by the authorities of the country for immigration-related offences.
Naija News had earlier reported that Igboho was taken to court on Thursday afternoon.
Igboho was arrested at Cardinal Bernardin International Airport, Cotonou, Republic of Benin, with his wife on their way to Germany on Monday night.
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- Sunday Igboho Will Lose Benin Case If… – Clergy Warns
- Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho: Buhari govt pushing Igbos, Yorubas out of Nigeria – Ezeife
- YAF Files Petition Before UN Against Yoruba Nation Agitators
- DSS Produces Eight Out Of 12 Sunday Igboho’s Aides In Court
- Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Saturday, 31st July, 2021